Job: Teaching Assistant
Date: Dec 31, 2018
VES are seeking Level 2 and Level 3 qualified teaching assistants to work in the Caerphilly area. Applicants will need to be enthusiastic, hardworking and patient in approach, to supporting children of all abilities.
As a Learning Support Assistant, you will support the class teacher with everyday duties and ensure that lessons are running smoothly. Your role will either be to support children in small groups or on a one to one basis, so you will need to be able to adapt your approach to suit various needs and abilities. We are looking for versatile candidates for this role who are able to work with pupils in the Foundation Phase (EYFS) and Key Stage 2 (KS2).
The role of a Learning Support Assistant is essential to the daily running of the classroom, so it is vital that you are reliable and punctual at all times. This role is suitable for those who are looking for short term, long term or day to day work in the primary school setting on a part time or full- time basis.
- An enhanced DBS check which is subscribed to the update service or be willing to undergo one with VES (NB all DBS checks must state that you are working with the Child Workforce in line with DBS guidelines)
- Registration with the Education Workforce Council (EWC)
- Details of two referees, to cover the last 24 months work history
- A recognised Childcare qualification
- A competitive rate of pay
- A dedicated Account Manager
- Local work
- E-mail and SMS verification of bookings
- Full compliance with the AWR (Agency Workers Regulations)
- No charges for payroll or admin
* Please note, our daily rate is inclusive of holiday fund