Job: Secondary Teacher
Location: Merthyr Tydfil
Date: Apr 30, 2021
Suitable candidates must hold a qualified teacher status (QTS) and we welcome both experienced applicants as well as newly qualified (NQT’s) candidates to the role and both are welcome to register for work with us.
- An enhanced DBS check which is subscribed to the update service or be willing to undergo one with VES (NB all DBS checks must state that you are working with the Child Workforce in line with DBS guidelines)
- Registration with the Education Workforce Council (EWC)
- Details of two referees, to cover the last 24 months work history
- QTS status (BEd, PGCE etc)
- A competitive rate of pay
- A dedicated Account Manager
- Local work
- E-mail and SMS verification of bookings
- Full compliance with the AWR (Agency Workers Regulations)
- No charges for payroll or admin
* Please note, our daily rate is inclusive of holiday fund
All staff, temporary working and candidates must be aware of VES' Safeguarding Policy and must follow all procedures to protect children and vulnerable adults. VES are committed to protecting children and vulnerable adults through a careful recruitment and selection process, a whistle blowing policy and guidance on appropriate behaviour. VES’s rigorous procedures ensure that any candidate found to have a history of unacceptable conduct or practice, will not be placed.