Job: Primary Teacher
Location: Blaenau Gwent
Date: Dec 16, 2021
We are currently seeking enthusiastic primary school teachers to provide supply cover in schools located in the Blaenau Gwent area. The ideal candidate needs to be versatile in their approach and must be comfortable teaching children of all abilities. These schools are looking for individuals who are talented and committed and can bring new ideas to their hardworking and passionate teams. The roles are suitable for both Newly Qualified Teachers and experienced teachers, who will be required to work across the Foundation Phase and Key Stage 2.
- An enhanced DBS check which is subscribed to the update service or be willing to undergo one with VES (NB all DBS checks must state that you are working with the Child Workforce in line with DBS guidelines)
- Registration with the Education Workforce Council (EWC)
- Details of two referees, to cover the last 24 months work history
- QTS status (BEd, PGCE etc)
- A competitive rate of pay
- A dedicated Account Manager
- Local work
- E-mail and SMS verification of bookings
- Full compliance with the AWR (Agency Workers Regulations)
- No charges for payroll or admin
* Please note, our daily rate is inclusive of holiday fund
All staff, temporary working and candidates must be aware of VES' Safeguarding Policy and must follow all procedures to protect children and vulnerable adults. VES are committed to protecting children and vulnerable adults through a careful recruitment and selection process, a whistle blowing policy and guidance on appropriate behaviour. VES’s rigorous procedures ensure that any candidate found to have a history of unacceptable conduct or practice, will not be placed.